Demo rides for KTM at the AMA Vintage weekend!

Moto-Brian

Hope this is cool to post - similar to our MX demo I posted for this past weekend...

At the AMA Vintage weekend, we will be having street demos available to ride for KTM. We will have the following:

2011 Adventure Standard

2011 Adventure Dakar

2011 Adventure R

2011 990 SMT

2011 990 SMR

2011 690 Enduro

2011 RC8R

Multiple bikes of certain models also so we can have a decent size group when we go out. The loop last year was pretty good and was about 25 minutes or so long. Pretty fun.

We will be in the middle paddock and I suggest if interested, you come early each day to sign up. Sign ups start at 9am and when they open the middle paddock gates, it is like the day after Thanksgiving as people rush the tents to sign up with each manufacturer...

You must be 21 years old and have a valid motorcycle endorsement. We will only sign up Friday's rides on Friday, Sat on Sat, Sun on Sun. Meaning, nobody can sign up for Sunday on Saturday kind of deal...

Look for the big orange semi and come over to test ride our bikes! We usually have some really cool things for filling out our questionnaire - Dunlop certs, DC shoes certs, Skull Candy certs, SPY glasses certs, etc...

Hope to see ya this weekend!!

I plan to hide with my 950se on the side on the road till the demo comes passed then take out the lead rider and show the group thru some single track so they can see what the bikes will actually do. :lol:

Be afraid, be very afraid! :)

• Upvote 1

I plan to hide with my 950se on the side on the road till the demo comes passed then take out the lead rider and show the group thru some single track so they can see what the bikes will actually do. :lol:

Be afraid, be very afraid! :)

If you have the talent to actually take our lead guy out, you deserve to lead them through single track...

I'd say if you can tumble an ex-multi Black Water champion rider, you have some skills. I suspect that he'll be back just as he left.;)

Planning to be there on saturday. Hopefully I can ride one of the RC8R's. Interested to see how it compares to the R1.

It will be tough to compare on the route. If you want a true test, you really need to sign up for Thursday and ride in one of our Race Orange events on the track.

They are also two very different machines...

If you have the talent to actually take our lead guy out, you deserve to lead them through single track...

I'd say if you can tumble an ex-multi Black Water champion rider, you have some skills. I suspect that he'll be back just as he left.;)

We want names! ;) And don't tell me it's Wally. :D