speed limit questions

oldschoolsdime92

Second moving violation in a year is a mandatory appearance too, I believe. Or maybe it's second moving violation of the same type (like second speed, or second stop sign etc)

Saw this on an episode of "Speeders"... Guy sneered at the cop; "I'll see you in court!". Cop took the ticket back, wrote on it, gave it back to the guy and said; "You sure will. I just marked it as a mandatory court appearance." :D

read this thread and the replies from FZRMatt.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?p=689752

from the way i read it, if you are switching lanes, fail to signal, etc they can pop you for reckless op as well.

Saw this on an episode of "Speeders"... Guy sneered at the cop; "I'll see you in court!". Cop took the ticket back, wrote on it, gave it back to the guy and said; "You sure will. I just marked it as a mandatory court appearance." :D

i dont really get that? he just said he was gonna go to court, so whats the difference if its mandatory or not? either way he will be there.

i dont really get that? he just said he was gonna go to court, so whats the difference if its mandatory or not? either way he will be there.

The thing is the guy was mouthing off and most likely had no intention to actually go to court. Cop was just putting him in his place.