Bike Night @ The Tilted Kilt

DreamNofR1

Apparently, as of a few days ago, there will be a bike night tomorrow night (Thursday, July 21) at the Tilted Kilt off of Sancus Rd. Host by K&S Motorsports. Starts at 6:30 pm. If anyone hasn't been there, I HIGHLY suggest it! Who's in?!?!

Titled Kilt

8665 SANCUS BLVD

Columbus, OH 43240

Edited by DreamNofR1

I cant recommend TK anymore. The food and service has dropped to for me an unacceptable level. I'm sure it's due to Robin not managing the place anymore.

I was a regular from opening up to a few months back. My opinion of course.

Though this won't discourage the creepers that fill the place nightly. Enjoy yourself and I hope they get their shit together.

I cant recommend TK anymore. The food and service has dropped to for me an unacceptable level. I'm sure it's due to Robin not managing the place anymore.

Though this won't discourage the creepers that fill the place nightly. Enjoy yourself and I hope they get their shit together.

No one said you had to order anything. Bikes and boobs...plenty to look at :D

You went to the kilt for the service and food???:nono:

DucatiFool. I know you go for the kilted manflesh. Yes I'm a fat guy, Food is obviously a priority. :cool:

Don't get me wrong I really do llove the place. I want them to be successful. They have a great beer/drink selection.

And yes they have bewbs. I've seen more bewbs than most not mortal men in multiple countries.

I'm not trying to shit up your thread. Sry.

Edited by jagr

Jagr.... Thanks for the rep for my wifie....

She would be smiling...

Fuck that place.... go to a strip club foryou want better boobs and service....trust me:bow:

PS....

I was at the Kilt when robin was trying to set up a bike night.... and the RM and owners talked nothing but shit about how they dont woulld biker trash in the place..... this is not bullshit... I was so pissed off I got up and walked out.....

So it seems that they want the biker trash money now.... GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!!!!

Edited by BornSinner

No worries dude. I know it's nothing like what it used to be when it first opened. BUT, I'm always up for any bike night, no matter where it is. This one just happens to have more scantily dressed women...

Minus the fee to get into a strip club, strippers buggin' the heck out of you to give them money, etc. Just giving you shit man.

Don't forget Hooters is RIGHT next door. Beers are much cheaper and hey....more bewbies!!!

Minus the fee to get into a strip club, strippers buggin' the heck out of you to give them money, etc. Just giving you shit man.

Don't forget Hooters is RIGHT next door. Beers are much cheaper and hey....more bewbies!!!

All good....

Still a bit pissy about the RM and owners at the Kilt.... Trust me my wife bled for that place.... and they shit on her...

I wouldnt piss on them of they were on fire!!!!

No worries dude. I know it's nothing like what it used to be when it first opened. BUT, I'm always up for any bike night, no matter where it is. This one just happens to have more scantily dressed women...

Have a crew going to rule3 tonight. Last week all the volleyball courts were going strong all night. Nuttiness like lil honies in bikinis playing with balls.

• Upvote 1

Have a crew going to rule3 tonight. Last week all the volleyball courts were going strong all night. Nuttiness like lil honies in bikinis playing with balls.

Yeah, I saw that. I usually go to QSL and then Kickstand on Wednesdays...I have a "crew" that I generally hang out with up here since we all live like, 2 miles down the road from this stuff. Depending on the heat and if no one goes, I might roll out that way.

DucatiFool. I know you go for the kilted manflesh. Yes I'm a fat guy, Food is obviously a priority. :cool:

Don't get me wrong I really do llove the place. I want them to be successful. They have a great beer/drink selection.

And yes they have bewbs. I've seen more bewbs than most not mortal men in multiple countries.

I love the personal attacks from you, like you know me or something.

I do know you snowflake. Rode with you, been to your place and everything Kawasaki Guy. Still have the SV? Rick bought your plastics off the 10. You roll with Jason and Andu all the time.

But i get it. You went team Ducati and forgot all the pee one like me. I see how it is. :rolleyes:

No personal attacks sir. Just bustin your chops, sorry you took it that way.

I love the personal attacks from you, like you know me or something.
I do know you snowflake. Rode with you, been to your place and everything Kawasaki Guy. Still have the SV? Rick bought your plastics off the 10. You roll with Jason and Andu all the time.

But i get it. You went team Ducati and forgot all the pee one like me. I see how it is. :rolleyes:

dbde945a-ea4c-41e4-bef4-201a23f94db1.jpg

Umm you know more than I thought you did..

Stalker???:D

• Upvote 1

I may try to get by tonight. Usually my Honeydo list keeps me from getting out, but tonight I may be able to swing by for a little while. I'd like to meet some other folks from the forum. I'm a little embarrased to bring my bike because it got a little busted up last Friday, but its not stopped me from riding it this week.