New Member in Portsmouth!

pittsm

I've been riding for over a year now and somehow i managed to not find this place until today. Anyone else from the Portsmouth area? Because I haven't been able to find anyone up until this point. lol

Anyways, I have a 2003 Honda CBR f4i. Here's some pics of it.

IMG_20110621_114513.jpg

cbr.jpg

Welcome I'm up in Wellston, and used to live in Waverly. I hate to say this, but i don't ride with sportbikes who don't where gear I even wore my jacket and leather gloves today. Right now I'm kinda busy with having a new baby in the house, but be back on the bike for just more than commuting in a couple weeks. Just hit me up with a PM

Can't say that I have ever seen that bike out. I have been ridding my bikes since 2004, know a good bit of the bikes around here, but can't recall yours.

I usually don't get a bike out until dark around here. To many ass hats that try to do stupid shit in this area. Unless there is a group of us going to be out, I ride around at night from time to time.

Where about in Portsmouth are you at?

Welcome to the site, and enjoy.

Can't say that I have ever seen that bike out. I have been ridding my bikes since 2004, know a good bit of the bikes around here, but can't recall yours.

I usually don't get a bike out until dark around here. To many ass hats that try to do stupid shit in this area. Unless there is a group of us going to be out, I ride around at night from time to time.

Where about in Portsmouth are you at?

Welcome to the site, and enjoy.

i'm actually in west portsmouth as well. I also do a good bit of night riding, but only on the four lanes and in town. I won't go on the backroads after dark due to the mass amounts of deer. lol Hit me up anytime you want to ride.

Don't know how much I am going to be riding after my rear wheel locked up on me yesterday while I was on the 600. Got to figure out what the hell happened before so I can prevent it from happening on the Hayabusa.

Where are you at on the West Side?

Don't know how much I am going to be riding after my rear wheel locked up on me yesterday while I was on the 600. Got to figure out what the hell happened before so I can prevent it from happening on the Hayabusa.

Where are you at on the West Side?

I'll pm ya, don't want to announce my location to the world. Also were you at the super quick today around 730? If so, I seen ya.