Deck builders

Hutch

i know a guy who does great decks at a great price too.....its Monesi Construction....A+ BBB rating for over 10 years....PM me if you want me to get you in touch....its my fiance's mom's cousin....if so, ill shoot you his number and you can give him a call

save 75 percent of the cost and build it in your free time. I have never built anything out of wood but a few months ago my dad came to me with the dumb idea of wanting a gazeebo. A few weeks later me and my brother jumped on the project. Here is what we have done in about five days with no experience. Thinking about toughing the heat and starting the roof today

2011-07-22_09-58-20_905.jpg

2011-07-22_09-59-06_873.jpg

That thing won't break, it has cross trusses and upright trusses. That is pretty nice for a gazeebo for sure.

I've built my fair share of them as well, but anymore I do it for friends and family after THEY do the designing, permits etc. If it is mine, I just get someone to do it becuase I don't have the time for the permits etc.