New Member from Lake County

Green Versys

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. Just back into riding the last couple years after being away for 20 years and loving it :D Really like the Versys but am waiting for a used 2011 Connie to add to the garage :bow:

Welcome. The Versys is a cool bike. I know we have at least one (Jnor) of them around here. Not sure if there is another. Ride safe.

Isn't that what SPZ9 Jen has too? Granted she's never online anymore but whatever. I dig those bikes.

Welcome aboard Green Versys!

Nah. She has a Ninja 650R. Same bike. Different ergos. Mostly.

Versys guy: Were you at that outdoor place off State Road last night' date=' around 6:30? Isaac and I were heading to the valley to catch some bendy roads on the way to ValleyView. I saw me a green Versys being piloted by a fella' rockin' black textile gear. Thought it mighta' been you. :dunno:[/quote']

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I do really like the Versys and may never get rid of it...just add to the stable. Everytime I ride it I come back with a big smile on my face and the wife knows its a great stress reliever for me as work can get to me like most others.

Not me IP. And I haven't seen another Versys on the road around here. Good to hear there are some out there. Not sure why other than it's not a cruiser or sportbike but it sure is alot of fun to ride :cool:

Just want to point out' date=' for the record that the Versys is a sportbike.[/quote']

Many think it's a cross between a sportbike and a standard. It looks more like a sportbike until you get on it and relize your position is more of a standard or dirtbike. Whatever you want to call it... I just know it's a blast to ride in the twisties!