wanted: IT person that wants to make some easy money...legally

max power

I need an IT person to go with me to a clients site and set up their modem to see their camera system over the internet. They have 3 businesses and each store watches the other on cameras.

Casper has done this for me in the past, but them babies make you real busy. RC51John has also done it for me, but I believe he is in Texas now.

It takes about an hour to do each one and it has to be done after hours (at one site) as the registers have to be taken off line to do it. I believe there are only issues at 2 locations, so it would probably be done one Sunday evening very soon.

Not this Sunday though, I'll be in Indy gawking at hirbirrys.:farmer:

I charge the customer $100/hr to do this and split it with my tech guy. They always pay cash and you will have your money that night.

Casper will chime in with the nerdy details and will determine if you qualify. :D

I can help if you need... Am I in IT now... No but I was for yrs. worked for a national ISP..

Creds

MS OEM System Builder ID 1253318

MS Beta Tester ID 1253318

MS Partner ID 1253318

AMD Solutions Provider ID 13280062

Apple Developer ID 103555533

I can help if you need... Am I in IT now... No but I was for yrs. worked for a national ISP..

Creds

MS OEM System Builder ID 1253318

MS Beta Tester ID 1253318

MS Partner ID 1253318

AMD Solutions Provider ID 13280062

Apple Developer ID 103555533

You in columbus?

• 2 weeks later...