Free Brickyard 400 Tickets

j0j0

I guess this is sort of off-topic. Time is ticking away from me quickly. Anyhow, hubby gets tickets every year for this and other races and we had other plans and thought we weren't going to be able to make it this year but things changed and we now can go.. Since we thought we weren't going to go, the others that usually go with us had made other plans so now we have no one to go with us.. well that and we usually drive but this year we'd really LOVE to ride our bikes out... hence the post..

I have 8 tickets that I need to find a body to occupy for... the ticket is FREE! well unless you'd like to contribute... if you have a SO, then ask for the both of you... the only cost is whatever you want to buy at the race, your food, drink and gas..

We plan on leaving around 5:30am or 6am, stopping for food and gassing up. The race is at Indy, I think at 1am. We are bringing an overnight bag just in case the heat drains us from walking around.

The tickets are $90 face value, located in the paddock area (which is under cover) we can see turn 4, across from the pits, start/finish line and the tower.

Send me a PM, with your name, phone - ASAP if you're interested in going so we can talk and settle on a place to meet up that morning or maybe meet sat night.

Thanks and I hope a few take me up on my offer.. We do plan on becoming active members.,

• Upvote 2

Yes, we rode to the 100th running of the Indy500, wasn't too bad of a ride. it wasn't that boring. ;)

Yeah, sadly, if no one takes me up on my offer, I'll just dump them with a scalper for a few bucks which is all they ever give... I just thought someone could enjoy them. (fingers crossed)

Jr. and I already have our tickets, else I would take you up on this very generous offer! :bow:

We're in the B stands, first turn, under the roof. IF you're under a roof (or even if you're not) I STRONGLY suggest ear plugs - it was about the loudest thing I've ever heard last year, and I've been within 300 yards of a tornado...

We are heading out in an hour or so, staying until Monday.

Anyone else staying at the Comfort Inn and Suites, Airport? Shuttle bus to and from the hotel and track ftmfw...

**edit: I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the race is at 1 PM, not AM... :D

no takers yet.. :(

gotta run to the market, maybe I'll have a few takers when I get back home. Honestly folks, this isn't a joke. I'll spread out all of them to show I have them if someone wants proof..