forget it... new thread for sunday 7/31/11

MIKE53ALI

ok.... there's a lot of confusion on the rides for sunday....

since inya's thread is planning to head out early the rest of us should too. by the time they gotta be back up north, we can easily be at least on our way to the meet at that time.

who's at least down for this idea before I start wasting my time drawing a route up for it?

this would probably put us at the meet at 3pm. or at least I'll make sure we get there by 3. if the majority of riders wanna get there earlier (like 2pm) I can plan for that as well... times crunchin' so lets put something in stone.....

Unfortunately the longer ride down South didn't really work out this weekend, so I thought I'd try and set up a shorter ride and hit OH-164 and OH-9.

Here's the route I typically do:

Google Maps Link

It's not very long (~110 miles) but it's got some pretty fun roads, and it should allow us to get back by early afternoon.

Pace is whatever you're comfortable with - ride your own ride. I don't plan on burning up the road, and I typically keep it 70~80 in the straights and whatever I'm comfortable with in the corners.

I'm thinking meet up at the DQ in Bolivar 9:30, get rolling by 10:00, and be back by 1:00.

my plan is to make this meet and continue on to cbus once we break....

who's with me?

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=bolivar,+oh&daddr=leesville,+oh+to:amsterdam,+oh+to:salineville,+oh+to:kensington,+oh+to:carrollton,+oh+to:bolivar,+oh&hl=en&ll=40.58945,-81.140213&spn=0.37908,0.775223&sll=40.576413,-81.254196&sspn=0.379154,0.775223&geocode=FU1FbAId4yMl-ymfn2p4I942iDFpVhMOKGgwiQ%3BFZQ-aQIdb80o-ynREPrpYvI2iDH-bQ_vi9-Pkg%3BFUyUaQIdDTct-yldYO5IDZs2iDHR4hvxFFar5A%3BFeLZawIdG4Mu-ynhK-NZP6A2iDE6PmexnplWEA%3BFWmSbQIdwrMs-ym7A0aRGqU2iDEetaVxTfJV8w%3BFagXawIdK7sq-ynX079lK5Q2iDGWk3PMnwNhQA%3BFU1FbAId4yMl-ymfn2p4I942iDFpVhMOKGgwiQ&mra=ls&z=11

timing will dictate the rout back.....

Edited by MIKE53ALI