7/31 NE Ohio Ride up OH-164

Hailwood

Unfortunately the longer ride down South didn't really work out this weekend, so I thought I'd try and set up a shorter ride and hit OH-164 and OH-9.

Here's the route I typically do:

Google Maps Link

It's not very long (~110 miles) but it's got some pretty fun roads, and it should allow us to get back by early afternoon.

Pace is whatever you're comfortable with - ride your own ride. I don't plan on burning up the road, and I typically keep it 70~80 in the straights and whatever I'm comfortable with in the corners.

I'm thinking meet up at the DQ in Bolivar 9:30, get rolling by 10:00, and be back by 1:00.

if you meet in lodi... what time?

Depending on where you are in Akron, I'd be happy to meet you somewhere and head down. I'll probably leave around 8:30 to make sure I have plenty of time.

I'll probably take back roads through Massillon and head over on OH-212.

Edited by Hailwood

Mike.. hail.. we could meet up here at my house in the am as I live in massillon about 5 blocks off 21

I'm thinking I'll probably just head straight there, but thanks for the offer.

See you guys @ DQ.

Count me in for this. No ambulances this time...

Don't worry, I won't be going this time so there won't be a need for one. :D

You know, since you guys will be in Bolivar, you should just ride down the road a little bit and put my bike back together instead of going for a ride. That sounds like a better idea to me. Oh yeah, don't forget to bring extra parts! :D