7/31 NE Ohio Ride up OH-164

Hailwood

Well sounds like a crazy day glad no serious injuries, wish I could have went but I am down in this shitty place called virginia beach you know crappy stuff like sand, beach, women with hardly any clothes on. I guess I will just have to press on for a few more days.

put together some clips, slapped on a music and now trying to render it at least viewable quality, Overall bad work, but some thing better than nothing, i just used our first part of ride, the second part will do some other time. now need my sleep :(

Now it's time to look for some fairings. You play and you pay...

Or you can go the street fighter route.

Regardless, both you AND the bike came out pretty good if you ask me. Glad to hear you're OK. By tomorrow you should be through through the worst of any injuries.

:D , i dont know why it fogged up like that right at that crucial time, but i think i have good footages of your fly byes, literally flying by.

It's probably not fog...but maybe dirt. Especially if you were close behind cars/bikes at the time.

Yeah I'm a member over there. I'm not going to go all out street fighter. What I want to do is get some USD forks, swing arm from an 05-08 zx6r, tail section and subframe from an 03-04 zx6r, putting on dirty bars because with my elbow, I may not be able to lean over anymore. Looking to get one of these three headlight,

sonic-1.jpg

Raider.jpg

I like this one the best

IMG_5858.jpg

Hell, I may even get a tricycle so maybe I won't have to invest in any gear. My shoulder is starting to hurt alot less than that special day of the spectacular crash and the right side of my back feels like I spent about two hours at the gym yesterday, but all in all, I'm glad I always wear full leathers, which made it through the wreck almost unscathed.