Glock 23 For Sale

CoolWhip

Hey All, I have a police trade Glock 23, .40 cal 3rd Gen that I am going to sell. It has Tru-Glo night sites installed and three 13 round mags. It shoots great. I cleaned it all up when I got it and greased it. The reason I am selling would make Chevy proud. I want to get an M&P. So I would also consider a trade. I am listing it for $450 on ArmsList but would take $400 from an OR member. I will post pics later.

SANY2205.jpg

SANY2201.jpg

SANY2196.jpg

Edited by CoolWhip
Updated with Pics

Hey All, I have a police trade Glock 23, .40 cal 3rd Gen that I am going to sell. It has Tru-Glo night sites installed and three 13 round mags. It shoots great. I cleaned it all up when I got it and greased it. The reason I am selling would make Chevy proud. I want to get an M&P. So I would also consider a trade. I am listing it for $450 on ArmsList but would take $400 from an OR member. I will post pics later.

Woohoo. Another m&p convert. :banana:

Busa you want it? When do you want to meet? I also forgot to mention I have the custom kydex shell for a Comp-Tac minotaur holster I can part with for 10 bucks. It is brand new I never even opened it. I was going to swap it out to use with my minotaur holster, but never got around to it.

Nope never heard back from him after I messaged him and said I will need to see a ccw or an 21+ Ohio Driver's License. I am going to upload pics on here and let it sit for a week, then put it on Armslist. It's a pretty sweet deal.