94 Jeep Grand Cherokee $800 takes it.

THE GRUNDISH

It has the 4.0 straight six engine which runs strong with an auto tranny. It has 216,000 miles. All power windows work. however this jeep needs some TLC.... Its got potential but needs some things done. The brakes would need changed sometime soon, the 4wd doesnt work because we had to swap out the entire rear axle with a newer one and its a different ratio than the front so the front drive shaft is out to prevent blowing out the transfer case.....tires are decent and it has an aftermarket cd player which works well. This vehicle would be a good work jeep, daily driver or even mud toy. I would do trade/cash offers aswell...I like things that go bang and cash lol

Not sure I'd call a Grand Cherokee a mud toy. They're not full frame, so any off-roading risks twisting the unibody. And since it's a unibody, you cannot put on a body lift, only suspension lift. Just an FYI.

Grand Cherokees are UAV's, not SUV's. :lol:

The best offroad beast I ever built was based on an Jeep Cherokee XJ body..... You would really have to beat on it to twist that body or more like flip it down a hill. What I threw at my jeep was enough to cringe at and it never twisted the uni body. And the abundance of parts threw Rustys offroad or almost any online offroad site make it a good platform for a mud toy. Plus all the suspension lifts and long arm kits are really good for articulation as long as you eliminate the anti roll bars or install quick disconnects.....FYI

Besides adding body lifts and having a full frame which makes the overall weight of the unit higher aswell as raising the center of gravity is not what you want for mud and or offroading. and I was listing mudtoy as an option seeing how im only selling for $800 so if someone does somehow "twist" the body they are not out alot of money.

The best offroad beast I ever built was based on an Jeep Cherokee XJ body..... You would really have to beat on it to twist that body or more like flip it down a hill. What I threw at my jeep was enough to cringe at and it never twisted the uni body. And the abundance of parts threw Rustys offroad or almost any online offroad site make it a good platform for a mud toy. Plus all the suspension lifts and long arm kits are really good for articulation as long as you eliminate the anti roll bars or install quick disconnects.....FYI

Regular Cherokee, sure. Grand Cherokee, I wouldn't do it.

There are usually plenty of grand cherokees at county fair rough truck competitions, and they do pretty well. But you're also usually not planning on taking those on the road ever again :)

bump for good deal

Half of them don't even plan on taking them home again. :lol:

One of our own here on OR, Marlboro Man, runs tough truck. He's freaking crazy.

Half of them don't even plan on taking them home again. :lol:

One of our own here on OR, Marlboro Man, runs tough truck. He's freaking crazy.

That's awesome, my girlfirend's brother does it and we are going in couple weeks to see him at the Hartford fair. He and his friends all spend their free time working on getting the trucks ready. He's jokingly offered to let me run one of their trucks, but maybe one of these days it'll actually happen :D