Youth Quads

conn-e-rot

I have 2 Wildfire quads for sale yes I know everyone hates wildfire but as long as you maintain them they are fine for kids to learn on and run around the field or the woods and the parts are dirt cheap. Delivery is possible for a small fee depending where you are located.

#1 WF110-QM this is 110cc mini utility style quad fully automatic, electric start, disk brake, adjustable throttle lock to slow it down (for a little quad it's quick) and has safety strap to kill engine if kid falls off. Has some bumps and scrapes but runs and rides great I will get pics tomorrow.

http://www.wildfiremotors.com/images/parts_lists/quads/wf110-qm-ql.pdf <-- Parts list

#2 WF110-Q2 this is a 110cc full size youth sport style quad electric start, rear disk brake, 3 speed auto with reverse, also has the adjustable throttle lock. This one also runs and rides great will post pics tomorrow.

http://www.wildfiremotors.com/images/parts_lists/quads/wf110-q2parts.pdf <-- Parts list

Pics are here http://s800.photobucket.com/albums/yy283/conneaut14/Wildfire%20quads/

Edited by conn-e-rot
Price drop

arent they all china knock offs of honda engines? ive heard the parts are interchangable..not knocking them, my kids had a extreem 110cc quad they and I ran the snot out of that thing and it always fired right up.. according to GPS i had it up 34mph one time going down(hill) the road and im 260 lbs..lol

arent they all china knock offs of honda engines? ive heard the parts are interchangable..not knocking them, my kids had a extreem 110cc quad they and I ran the snot out of that thing and it always fired right up.. according to GPS i had it up 34mph one time going down(hill) the road and im 260 lbs..lol

Yes these are Chinese Honda copies from what I have been told.

Edited by conn-e-rot

Here are the pics guys http://s800.photobucket.com/albums/yy283/conneaut14/Wildfire%20quads/

The smaller quad has broken muffler from my son thinking he was a stunter it may be able to be welded I don't know for sure but it's not very loud and a new one is about $50 and the welds holding the rear rack on are broke I have them clamped on because I don't weld.

The larger one has a small tear in the seat and the one side of the bumper is broke I have the piece to be welded back on.

Send me some offers

I forgot to mention the larger quad has part of the filler neck broke off some how my son overtightened it and cracked it the cap still goes on just not as many threads but I have a brand new tank in the box that Wildfire sent me to replace it I just never got around to doing it.

• 2 weeks later...

hey Tim there's a guy i work with (from conneaut) that is lookin for a lil quad for his kids. i sent him a link to ur thread and told him they r priced nice. any ?'s of comments for him and i can relay them to him....imm lookin for one too for my lil ones, ill see if i can get sum money soon but i cant b certain....

hey Tim there's a guy i work with (from conneaut) that is lookin for a lil quad for his kids. i sent him a link to ur thread and told him they r priced nice. any ?'s of comments for him and i can relay them to him....imm lookin for one too for my lil ones, ill see if i can get sum money soon but i cant b certain....

Let me know if he or you want to come take a look at them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...