craigslist ad

Kent2406

In case it goes away, preserved her for the lulz:

===2007Kawasaki ZX6r GT with upgrades=== - $2000 (tuscarawas co)

Upsss! I have a 07' 2007Kawasaki ZXR6 with a 2.7K miles.motor runs great starts rite up. all new gaskets and seals, its black... No mechanical problems. Serviced only at local dealership. Extremely clean. second owner only.., no hurry to get rid of bike so price is firm...Michelin-FX,00" Perfect Condition....

3n93m63p55V25W05U1b7d8d3d0ff3ff8211c4.jpg

You're all too late! I already left my money behind the dumpster in the dark alley and will go back tomorrow to get the bike. He couldn't meet me tonight but assured me the bike would be there tomorrow. He was a really nice guy, I trust him!

You're all too late! I already left my money behind the dumpster in the dark alley and will go back tomorrow to get the bike. He couldn't meet me tonight but assured me the bike would be there tomorrow. He was a really nice guy, I trust him!

I hate you.

Ok i know most of these too good to be true deals are scams but what do people expect to get out of them? Are they stolen bikes? if so wouldnt the law be on to them? Are they just wanting you personal info? Or is it on eof those things where they want you to send cash and they bring it to you, if thats the case are people really that dumb?