Need Wheels(Car) Powdercoated

BadTrainDriver

I searched, but the most recent discussion was over a year and a half old.

I recently picked up a super clean 1998 Subaru Impreza L for my daily driver, it's got zero rust...and only has 80k miles. Runs like a top!!

The one sore spot is the wheels, or lack of them I should say. Factory steel wheels and hubcaps FTL.

I have a friend who owed me a favor...so to pay it back, he gave me a set of 2002/2003 16" WRX wheels. I checked them all to make sure they were straight and true, only one has curb rash, but the finish looks "old".

Normally, I wouldn't spend the money to powdercoat these particular wheels, but seeing that I have $0 in them...I can justify it, and it'll make the car look even nicer.

So...where to go?

Thanks,

BTD.

Performance Powdercoat.

Jason Bates

2153 South James Road

Columbus, OH 43232(614) 207-4705

A sample of his work:

2011-06-08_22-47-53_582-1.jpg

2011-07-10_13-16-43_149-1.jpg

I am a perfectionist with this stuff and I gotta tell ya, Jason does real nice work.

He took some slightly rashed ( with some gashes) Z71 rims that I picked up cheap and sanded them getting a pretty deap gash filled and after coating them they look like new.

Edited by max power

wheel medic did a great job on my wheels on my harley truck...they were particularly hard because i wanted powder coat over the chrome and they made it work

i had a blowout the next week and tore one up and they even repaired it and refinished it for me free of charge...awesome company to work with

• 2 months later...