CL Ad I Couldn't Pass On This

dorifto240

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/2535795271.html

Honday 600rr motor that will fit 03-06 frame.. Pulled at 15k, ran good when removed.. Comes Head to pan, no airbox, throttle bodies, wiring harnes, or header included.. Stator and Clutch cover is also not included.. Does have starter.

Valves have been adjusted, and it's ready to go..

Located in columbus, email for pics or to come see it..

Let's leave the obvious ones alone for a second, but if it ran good why did the valves need adjusted and what the hell happened to everything else?!?

And what's with the ominous periods after "come see it.." It's like "come see it.. and then I rape you!" or "come see it.. and then my family will eat you."

Sounds like Randy's (a local rider, but not on OR) someone offered him rebuilt engine and did a swap on his just because he wanted to try out the rebuild. If it is Randy he's a good guy and his bike could fly. And at 15k valves on a 600 wouldn't need adjusted? Check that owners manual... (yes, more ominous periods...)

I've checked mine in between seasons and found them out of adjustment occasionally... It's a moving part, they are bound to need a tweak now and then. At least he took the time to physically measure them and adjust them.

Edited by Wadepenn