In the NO of OH

No_OH

Hey all,

Even if I didn't live where it begins with and "O" and ends with and "O" I would appreciate these forums. I'm glad there's a lively online presence in Ohio.

Up near the lake it's cruiser town. I had resigned myself to looking over the V-twin forums just to hear from any other Buckeyes. Glad to hear from other groups. I'm not surprised there's so much presence down in C-bus from the sport bikers.

Out east of Cle, but I am out in the westside and sometimes in Lorain County

Thanks, all.

Had some issue with my log-in and email, so I'm going with the slightly modified handle. (Don't bust me, moderators! )

I've not spent a lot of time down in 'nati, Jamez. Interesting there are a lot of sport bikes down there.

Cleveland is definitely an oldschool m/c environment. Big cruisers everywhere. Pirates and some serious old time Bad Santa types. This is the kind of place where the HD guys are actively hostile to Japanese machines. Youngstown is much the same.

I'd be interested to hear from any Toledo riders. When I've gone out there that seems like a gritty environment. Riding through the city the other day I passed by more than one dude sporting an all-the-way outlaw patch, and each guy was some different club. What is that city like, riding wise?

Harleys were never my thing. I've got the Beemer now, but I rode my old Suz 750 for more than ten years. Sport riding is more my kind of riding.

All right, see you out on the roads.