AFX helmet for sale....Sept. 911 collectors helmet...must see

Hugo750katana

i have a brand new, never worn AFX full face helmet for sale..its red, white, blue, and black in color...it is a Sept. 911 collectors edition helmet with the Statur of liberty, thwin towers and NYC as a paintjob. it is #603 of 911 made with a certificate of authenticity to show it...the store retail of this helmet is $400.....im not a hurry to sell so ill be considering any "reasonable" offer....for some reason i cant post a pic here so if ur interested give me ur email or cell # and ill send them to you.. thanks for lookin.

Edited by Hugo750katana

watch out 2talltim - if you post telling people whats up, your post will get deleted like mine did

i dont think im technically allowed to be in this thread, i got a plus rep from my post and when i click my rep page i can see that my post was moved to its own thread in the moderator section.....so apparently you shouldnt tell it how it is :lol:

$400 is a GREAT price for that $140 jewel

yea ur link is accurate "2talltim"....but ive never looked on ebay for one..i just no how much they go for in the bike shop....not to mention you never know wut ur gettin from an ebay seller till u get it...anyone can make a legit lookin webpage or background for a forsale ad....plus if u read my initial post, i said the retail is $400 and id be "considering" all offers....i never said i want 400 firm.

Butterz. You were shitting up the thread before he even posted a price. So I moved your bullshit and closed the thread until the OP got back to me with a price.

It's his gear he can sell it for whatever he wants. Get it?

Edited by jagr

Butterz. You were shitting up the thread before he even posted a price. So I moved your bullshit and closed the thread until the OP got back to me with a price.

It's his gear he can sell it for whatever he wants. Get it?

SO what was the price he got back to you with? Cause I see no price.. Last I checked rules were u had to post a price... Get it?

• Upvote 1

Touché Sir. You are absolutely right Andy. I asked him to post a price and didn't check to see that he did. Can't catch everything you know. You should give him some pointers since you use this site like your own personal craigslist and used bike shop.

Get it? :cool:

Touché Sir. You are absolutely right Andy. I asked him to post a price and didn't check to see that he did. Can't catch everything you know. You should give him some pointers since you use this site like your own personal craigslist and used bike shop.

Get it? :cool:

Can members not post motorcycle related items for sale? Oh wait, that is a perk of being a member... Thats right. ;)

I post good items at a fair price.. I'm actually doing the OR community a favor by selling things.. Ask anyone I have sold anything to.. all items are better than described and a very very fair price.. :p

the helmet came from Northstar powersports in hermitage, pa.....im not bothered by anyones comments....i could care less...just puttin it out there to see if anyone was interested...

I wouldn't go back to that shop again if you paid $400 they raped you