Motorcyclist killed by semi tread

Casper

I have thought about what would happen while passing one on the freeway if you are next to the truck and a tire blows out. not good!!!

I worry about the truck careening directly left or right ... straight off the road ... taking you out with it. Trucks don't steer very well with only one good front tire. Rears going out are bad too.

I blow right by them when I come on a semi they don't look in their mirrors and their blind spot is to big.

I work for Goodyear recapping tire for 5 years 200 tires in a 8 hour shift from super singles to 14 inches tires and if the AZ rubber get any dirt on it the cap will under cure if it gets mount on a truck it will peel the cap right off to be under cure look for a glaze in the rubber on a recap. We use a pressure test they would blow its called a zipper rip scared the crap out of the hole shop.

Edited by wht_scorpion

I always zoom past semis on the freeway...speed ticket is cheaper that the alt.

Exactly.......class 8 trucks are like large obstacles on the highway just to make riding more fun and skill challenging, IMO.

Best tactic is to blast past them to ensure safety :D:D