Issue with GSXR not starting

GESEXER

I think you cook it. Empty coolant is not a good sign. Running it really hot is going to cause issues. Did you run it to the 185-ish mark and note the temps falling before climbing again like I mentioned? If not, the thermostat is done for.

You might have popped a head gasket or something also...

Call Reuben (35 Motorsports and sponsor on here) as he is the absolute most knowledgeable GSXR guy around (Was courted by Yosh and KWS) and can possibly help you via phone to diagnose. Taking it to him is best...

317-850-3884. Tell him I sent you.

I told brad to take it to 35moto..rube did some work on my bike and even tho its a bit of a drive I would make it again no question..rube is great! Gixxe ill have to check on the rev thing brad went back to school at bg so unless he comes home for a weekend its kind of in my hands now

Would depend on where it pops at. Not all cars have the "milky" oil as a visual note. Make sure you check the out put on the battery. I seen you checked everything else, but please check it. One of the most under looked things is the battery, and it can solve a lot of issues. Check it with key off, with key on, and check when the starter is engaged. Let us know what the readings are. If a cell has went bad, it may not have enough juice to establish a good flow to keep everything going.

Also, check yourself about the pump. Just because it was good when put in, doesn't mean that it won't go bad. Something to look into.

If the oil hasn't changed color, then put fluid into the coolant, and see if there is a leak in any part of the system. Coolant had to go some where.

Would depend on where it pops at. Not all cars have the "milky" oil as a visual note. Make sure you check the out put on the battery. I seen you checked everything else, but please check it. One of the most under looked things is the battery, and it can solve a lot of issues. Check it with key off, with key on, and check when the starter is engaged. Let us know what the readings are. If a cell has went bad, it may not have enough juice to establish a good flow to keep everything going.

Also, check yourself about the pump. Just because it was good when put in, doesn't mean that it won't go bad. Something to look into.

If the oil hasn't changed color, then put fluid into the coolant, and see if there is a leak in any part of the system. Coolant had to go some where.

He'd get a code on the pump...

The coolant issue is a problem and these bikes don't just drop level with no reason. It either is weeping through the water pump area or he has an issue.

The oil turning milky is not always the case and on bikes, is not usually an indicator. He mentioned some REALLY high temps and running it as such and that can be a major issue.

No codes and everything sounding the same as if it were fine is telling me it is not electrical. The sidestand switch will throw a code and trying to lock it out is fine, but it would still shoot a code.