New pup we are pondering...

Beegreenstrings

we just got a new one today ourselves :D He's about 7 months though, so almost house trained.

boxer/beagle/dachsun mix (we're told).

looks beagle sized with more of a boxer face, but bigger ears. So far I love him. He's up for adoption, but there's always a danger that we have a "failed foster" situation.

the rescue has been calling him Memphis. I kind of dig it.

we just got a new one today ourselves :D He's about 7 months though, so almost house trained.

looks beagle sized with more of a boxer face, but bigger ears. So far I love him. He's up for adoption, but there's always a danger that we have a "failed foster" situation.

No way! I have a beagle mutt named Memphis, He is the best dog in the world. My jack russell on the other hand...

l_666a60285750402096a86cff7ea31c0a.jpg

a 3 way with dogs? is there a film of this?

It is a English Springer Spaniel.

We are thinking he is too showy for us...

The lady kinda pissed me off. (it's hard to find a replacement dog, when you loved that dog that passed so much)... This little guy walks right over (just like our male that died) and sits down on my fiances shoe when we walked in the door. I looked at the lady, how much we are taking him. My fiance looked at me kind of funny. The lady goes you did not even look at the other pups. My response: No need to. The pup picks you, you dont pick the pup. We are not buying a dog we are looking for the lost member of out family. Fiance set down on the floor with him, he crawled up and set in her lap. She laughed he stretched up and licked her right in the nose. I said yep thats him.

Then the lady started talking about shared ownership because she wanted to finish his confirmation? I was like what? No, If I purchase this pup he is ours and is staying at our house. She was like oh yeah that is fine, but you will need to bring him to the shows. Nope. What do you mean no. If you want to parade your dogs around and torture them in the show ring that is fine. Once he leaves this house he will not be coming back and chance are you will not see him again.

Do you believe she got mad at me... :D

Really what kind of B.S. is that?

Edited by Beegreenstrings

a 3 way with dogs? is there a film of this?

apparently I was confusing memphis w/ another dog that they had asked us to foster, but got adopted a lot quicker than the rescue anticipated.

Memphis is allegedly boston terrier/beagle mix.

No 3-way with dogs though. Think beagle/dachsund father, and boxer mother.