possibly new hunting show based out of coshocton

kawi kid

looks to be another Laura Franchese look a like to me... blah!

Hopefully the show works for the both of them. But, broadcasting seems to split people up due to the spotlight following the more attractive person.

dont see that being an issue with a group of 4 like this....especially two married couples

and its not like one of the girls is a troll lol....im willing to bet the show focuses more on the guys than the girls, because of the tattoo aspect, it mentions the one guy being a tattoo artist, not all 4, so i think he will take a lot of the spotlight

p.s. you hint that one girl is a lot more attractive than the other? which one you talking about? girl on the left is a little thicker than the girl on the right, but from the one pic available she looks much cuter ...hard to tell from that pic though

they both look good to me.

but seeing how those two bears could come home anytime during my fooling around with them ladies in a town where it's shoot first ask questions later - i'll just keep my mouth shut.

edit: if said two bears are reading this thread - i've never seen or talked to your wives in person and don't actually live in ohio anymore please don't hurt me.

dont see that being an issue with a group of 4 like this....especially two married couples

and its not like one of the girls is a troll lol....im willing to bet the show focuses more on the guys than the girls, because of the tattoo aspect, it mentions the one guy being a tattoo artist, not all 4, so i think he will take a lot of the spotlight

p.s. you hint that one girl is a lot more attractive than the other? which one you talking about? girl on the left is a little thicker than the girl on the right, but from the one pic available she looks much cuter ...hard to tell from that pic though

I will hold my tongue. Being a competitive archer and traveling to woodbury from time to time. Chances are I will meet them. (If I had to choose it would be the one on the right).

American Chopper.

umm....that makes no sense for what we were talking about?? please explain.

he mentioned that shows like this tend to follow the more attractive person.

first off, im not attracted to paul jr or paul sr, i dont know about you.

secondly, when that show was at its peak and both of them were in the same shop, there was a pretty good balance of who got camera time...it followed both of them, not just the one you think is more attractive lol