Gun envy

THE GRUNDISH

These guys were really cool and took the time to talk with us, show us some cool guns and overall were just easy going!Although they are more of an ONLINE store with a small inventory of guns and accessories in store. Id like to give them a shout out and recommend people check them out at the store off INDIANOLA just north of Cooke rd or online at www.gunenvy.com gotta support local shops!

:D

http://www.facebook.com/gunenvy

The need to change the name "Silencers" on their web page to "Suppressors" before I would deal with them.

I just looked at the page and they do say suppressors, maybe they changed it?? :confused:

havent heard of that place

i havent priced out guns at gunenvy either, but they gotta be cheaper than vances/gander?

unless you find something on sale at vances, their prices are HORRIBLE

8mmdale has very good prices, the only time ive seen his prices beat are when vances is running a sale on something (even then its not much)...otherwise, you cant beat him

My point is that if its called a suppressor then thats what you list it as. Listing it as a silencer shows that you dont know the proper terminology for the product your selling.

When the manufacturer calls them suppressors, why do you list them on your page as silencers. I hope they dont list magazines as clips as well.

They may be great people and I hope they do well. There are always things you can do better especially by calling the product you are selling by the correct name.