Left turns will be prohibited

TheBrown57

For those of you that are in the Southwest area might know of bypass 4 and all the construction that has been going on for the past few years well here's what the flow of traffic will be like after it is done at the end of the month...

http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=220895&article=8990985

Cant wait for the horrible drivers around here to try and figure this out. :rolleyes:

I drove past that stuff the other day and was thinking WTF am I looking at. lol

I've never seen anything like that before. they actually have traffic signs with a u turn signal it looked like.

honestly I think it's about the stupidest thing I've ever seen. people are still going to turn left in front of traffic. but now they're going to be doing a u turn

Edited by serpentracer

I drove past that stuff the other day and was thinking WTF am I looking at. lol

I've never seen anything like that before. they actually have traffic signs with a u turn signal it looked like.

same here went through there a few days ago and its gonna be nice with it being that wide but people in that area cant drive for shit I used to work for Pepsi right near there and it was just awful I feel bad for the side load drivers that have to deal with that when its done