S&W 38 special

f4isvt

I have a silver s&w 38 special 6 shot revolver. I am looking to get rid of. Its got a wood grip on it and has hpd scribed into the side. Had it looked at and was told it is a 3rd revision 38 and orginaly a police issue gun but no way of knowing where without calling s&w. I have put 30-40 rounds threw it and im sure my grandpa either never fired it or put 10 rds top threw it. I have 50 rounds of hornady hollow points to go with it. Hate to sell it but I just dont use it enough and could use the money for other things right now. Have serial number if wanted. Like to get 200 but not sure what a value for it is.

thats fine with me but i also stated in the orginal post not sure of a value on this. but wait arent you the guy who came in line last and pm'ed me ill buy it right now no pics needed and tried to undercut everyone. huh you pot or kettle

you said "i'd like to get 200 out of it," or something substantially identical to that.

4 or 5 people have offered you what you said you'd like. Adding that you don't know exactly what it's worth doesn't change the amount you wanted or expected. You threw out the number. If you wanted to entertain offers, you could have said so.

You have every right to change your price, but you're kidding yourself if you think people won't take issue with that. Put yourself in the buyers' shoes.

thats fine with me but i also stated in the orginal post not sure of a value on this. but wait arent you the guy who came in line last and pm'ed me ill buy it right now no pics needed and tried to undercut everyone. huh you pot or kettle

yeah most people said they wanted to see pics, I pm'd u and told you i didnt, whats the issue with that?

that would still require being home to have the gun to take a pic thanks for the idea though

If ur home to text pics, ur home to post pics. My point was that youd be doing it once, and not getting repeated "text me too" requests. Unless u just like all the attention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk