Rocky Boot Outlet in Nelsonville Oh.

jagr

If you are for sure going to come Brett Ill get you a ticket so you don't drive down here for nothing. Tickets are on sale now and will most likely be sold out before the night of. They are $10 and you are welcome to meet at my house and ride with us and can also stay the night if you want. I live about 5 mins from the place.

If you are for sure going to come Brett Ill get you a ticket so you don't drive down here for nothing. Tickets are on sale now and will most likely be sold out before the night of. They are $10 and you are welcome to meet at my house and ride with us and can also stay the night if you want. I live about 5 mins from the place.

Yes, please save me one. PM over your full address for the GPS. This sounds like it's going to be a crazy night, thanks.

Yes, please save me one. PM over your full address for the GPS. This sounds like it's going to be a crazy night, thanks.

Yes and after we will try to bait midg'z over to Todds after party porch party.

Yes, the boss said I could come. :D

Sweet. I'll bring my shiny new Gen4 G19 for you to oogle. You have any 3.5 connectors handy? (hint hint) ;)

should someone put this in the events section?

No we are going YO Rocky in the AM then we'll Party like Rockstars!!!

Sweet. I'll bring my shiny new Gen4 G19 for you to oogle. You have any 3.5 connectors handy? (hint hint) ;)

No we are going YO Rocky in the AM then we'll Party like Rockstars!!!

Congrats! I know you're happy. I don't have any, our department doesn't allow that light of a trigger pull, for legal reasons. You could pick one up from LWD, and I'll throw it in for you, at no charge.

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=1031