Shoots higher at 50 yards than 100

Gump

Guess it's normal. AR shoots about 8 inches higher at 100 or 189 yards than it does at 50. Always thought my barska was junk. Couldn't get a better group than 5"'s at 50 yards or 189. Then my last 5 shots the the scope got blurrier and blurrier till you literally cannot see anything but blur threw it. POS. Time for a Vortex.

Scope for sale: cheap make offer

I might be completely misreading this.. But other than the scope being blurry, isn't that normal? We always did our initial sight ins for M16A2's at 36yds, because it has the same point of aim point of impact as 300yds? Maybe sight in your scope? (once you can see thu it that is)

My bike doesn't leak oil, it's sweats awesomeness!

Nice chart. That's about right. Never knew it would rise that much higher. The scope got blurrier with every shot any distance. I'm talking big 7' tall 3' back drop with 3 large targets on it and you can't see the targets or edges. Way out of focus. No adjustments change anything. It's a screwed up blob. Something internal.

I did sight it in at 50.