TP going to the radiers

2talltim

Damn that sucks he is still suspended for 5 games.

so you don't think that violating the NCAA rules and fucking Ohio State in the ass should have any consequences whatsoever?

I think it's FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC that the NFL has decided to put its foot down and say that player stupidity deserves to be punished, and you can't just run away to the NFL as if your past doesn't matter.

As a spurned OSU fan, I'm glad the suspension is held up

As a logical person that doesn't completely have my head shoved up my ass, the suspension is bullshit. The NFL just set a precedent of suspending an employee for something he did while not employed by them.

In all reality, this stage of the game I doubt he would see the field before the 6th game of the year anyway so the only thing hurting him is missing practice

They just suspended him to appease the NCAA. and who cares. Its not like he would have played anyway.

I say good riddance. The Raiders and that crazy ass Crypt Keeper (Al Davis) can have him. Its a match made in hell.

9219363-large.jpg

Al Davis prepares to give TP the Raider shocker to welcome him to the Bay.