Hello from Oxford!

TODDFFF

After lurking around for a while, I have registered to this forum. The information I have received here has been very helpful

And seems to be a good place to meet like minded people in the same state.

I am 47 and a retired commercial painter/restoration contractor. I now own my own firearms company who specialize in hand picked C&R guns, ammo and accessories. We do the Bill Goodman gun shows from fall to spring as it is the busy time and it gives me all summer to ride.

Welcome!!

I live no more than 20 min away from oxford (right off Middletown Oxford road actually) and I cut through oxford to get to a friends out on state line road. Where is your shop at and by any chance do you carry 7.62x54r ammo?

Welcome!!

I live no more than 20 min away from oxford (right off Middletown Oxford road actually) and I cut through oxford to get to a friends out on state line road. Where is your shop at and by any chance do you carry 7.62x54r ammo?

Yes, I have 54R and a ton of hand picked Mosin's as well. I try to have other surplus ammo as well as some of the standard calibers. We are even closer to you as we are 8 miles east of Oxford on SR73. I will pm you our shop number.