rare site to see in akron..

hollywood3586

So there I was riding to school today (actually I just got here and im in class). Anyway.. I go the long way around the school because i have a little time to kill. Im pulling up near the back side of EJ Thomas Hall, near the water fountain. Of course, I got stopped at the light in the right lane. On my left pulls up a car.. I never really pay any attention to people that pull up beside me because usually they are creepy old guys trying to hit on me. Then I hear a faint voice.. "Nice bike". i look over and low behold there sat the sickest Lamborghini I have ever seen.. OK scratch that, one of the ONLY lambos I have ever seen. My mouth almost hit the asphalt. It was charcoal and had carbon fiber everything.. He gave me a thumbs up. After i picked my tongue back up I no nonchalantly said "Swap?!" oh yeah he laughed and then the light turned green.. :( But hey, he thought my bike was cool. Even though his was WAY sweeter by far. I thought I'd share.. Seriously though WTF it that guy doing driving a lambo to UA?? he had to just be trying to pick up girls.. Shit it would have worked on me... just sayin.. :D

And this is why I choose to remain single. Every girl I meet never has anything to bring to the table but always wants what's on my plate. :nono:

ANYONE who knows me, knows I'm not like that.. I have my own shit to flaunt.. but it was a nice car that I'll probably never see again. Whats on your plate that everyone wants?

Whats on your plate that everyone wants?

See, there you go, women always wanting to know what's on a mans plate. It shouldn't matter, bring your own damn plate. But it sounds like you do though, so good for you. You're one of the few.

Holly,

I will assume it was a RED one, but there are some Black and Silver out there. What color was this one?

And is that pic in your avitar your little one, or you younger, either way, she is a little angel. :)

Ride safe, and please ATGATT.

Greg

Holly,

I will assume it was a RED one, but there are some Black and Silver out there. What color was this one?

And is that pic in your avitar your little one, or you younger, either way, she is a little angel. :)

Greg

It's her kid, Holly is fugly as hell!

jk, <3 Holly

Holly,

Greg

^^^ creepy old guy

Jk couldn't resist :)

^^^ creepy old guy

Jk couldn't resist :)

JK,

God I hope you are being sarcastic here, don't you dare hit me with that kind of label. I have been an educator for longer then you have been alive, and the safety and education of little people are the most important thing I teach. I work in 3 counties to help law enforcement track down sex offenders that haven't registered like they are suppose to.

And since I retired, I volenteer at the local schools when they need help with organizations, celebrations, or when a teacher needs assistence.

So please, don't judge me by my threads and input on this site, you have no idea who I am, or what I'm all about, maybe someday we will meet, and we can discuss this for a while.

I see your "couldn't resist" at the bottom, but I thought I'd get this straight, so it doesn't go any further.

Everyone ride safe out there.

Greg

JK,

God I hope you are being sarcastic here, don't you dare hit me with that kind of label. I have been an educator for longer then you have been alive, and the safety and education of little people are the most important thing I teach. I work in 3 counties to help law enforcement track down sex offenders that haven't registered like they are suppose to.

And since I retired, I volenteer at the local schools when they need help with organizations, celebrations, or when a teacher needs assistence.

So please, don't judge me by my threads and input on this site, you have no idea who I am, or what I'm all about, maybe someday we will meet, and we can discuss this for a while.

I see your "couldn't resist" at the bottom, but I thought I'd get this straight, so it doesn't go any further.

Everyone ride safe out there.;)

Greg

Lighten up Francis!

JK,

Everyone ride safe out there.

Greg

You don't educate on spelling though, right? :)

also, lighten up killer!

Edited by Likwid