Gots myself a new ride.

natedogg624

well boys and girls with all that truck talk i ended up biting the bullet, flipped my decision and bought a car instead.

pic from the dealer:

6078454056_5fa36db3d8_z.jpg

more pics when it gets delivered to work tomorrow. (likeaboss)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL V6 3.0

--it's got literally every single option available except for the big nav screen.

--12 speaker Sony audio system

--Microsoft Sync

--6 disc cd/mp3cd changer

--LED cabin lighting (adjustable color for extreme awesomeness)

--heated seats

--remote start

--all leather

--automatic manual/clutchless manual/auto stick/whatever you call it

--SEL Sport wheels

--Certified Pre-Owned, bumper to bumper warranty 3/60k

and more i'm sure i'm forgetting...

Biggest plus for me was the gas mileage: 21/28 mpg with an average of 26 at the moment with 22k miles under it's belt. Really nothing else needed to be done to it, probably add window tint down the line.

Best of all, cheaper than the truck i was looking at. I don't have to worry about my lead foot ruining my gas budget. I'll end up getting a hitch and small trailer from harbor freight and using this as my trackday hauler.

my 92 accord is awesome in the snow and averages 25-27mpg with 259k on it :D but I plan on getting a new car next spring had this Honda for almost 7 years now looking forward to the Chevy Sonic

25-27 mpg and 259k and your going to a Chevy? Good Luck with that.

25-27 mpg and 259k and your going to a Chevy? Good Luck with that.

It's all about how you take care of it IMO had a friend with a 92 Ranger with 515k only got rid if it cause the drive shaft fell off lol. I've seen plenty of Chevys outlive what they should and I've seen some really shitty Honda's too if you do all the maintenance and keep up with everything just bout anything will run for as long as you need it

Nice car

My buddy has one and loves it but the tranny went out on his way home from vacation 3 weeks ago with under 18,000 he said they told him there was a small batch of 2010's with tranny issues

yea i am aware of that issue. there is no recall for this vin at the moment but i have it in writing that if the trans does fail i will get done what's needed with no cost to me.

Nice car. Ford is really doing well these days. Their new stuff is a little too pricey, but it's nice.

<Threadjack>- if anyone has a need for some Michelin ice snow tires, I have a set of 4 off my wife's Corolla that we traded in... nearly brand new (1 winter). 15's. Sorry the snow talk just reminded me of that </Threadjack>

yea i am aware of that issue. there is no recall for this vin at the moment but i have it in writing that if the trans does fail i will get done what's needed with no cost to me.

He said they are nice cars and it rides real smooth.... Are all the new cars going to no fuel cap or just ford?