Xbox 360 250 GB 2 Controllers. All wires. 180$

NightRider

As stated. 250 GB Xbox 360. 2 controllers. All wires and cables needed to play. Works perfectly. 180$

1 unopened game. xbox 360 platinum hits. Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts. And Viva Pinata.

I just don't play it.

Pm me, or call 740-974-9782.

Thanks

Shawn.

310995_263039243715255_100000275450957_1030605_7724862_s.jpg

Obesity. As much as that's a incredibly tempting offer. I'll have to pass. I don't have any where to properly store it at the moment, and could really use the cash. And...i'll leave out the real reason lol.

But wow...yeah. Tough decision.

does it have the kinect thing too?

I didn't buy it for the Kinect. So, i never messed with it. But here's the description right off the best buy website.

Hope this helps.

250GB hard drive

Internal, removable hard drive offers more storage space for games, music, high-definition TV and movies and other Xbox Live content than previous Xbox 360 models.

Integrated 802.11n Wi-Fi

Enjoy a faster and easier connection to the world of entertainment on Xbox Live, where you can stream HD movies and TV shows and download games in 1080p and 5.1 surround sound. Compatible with b/g/n wireless networks.

Kinect ready

Revolutionary body-tracking technology mirrors your movements on-screen and allows you to play a game without a controller. A specialized port allows you to seamlessly connect the Kinect (not included)

kinect ready just means you can plug it right into xbox, no external power supply to the kinect....if you use kinect on old version you have to plug it right into the wall

its not built in to the xbox or anything

Fank you kindly for the info.

However, no one has commented on the price yet. Fair? YES/NO?