Spring Dragstrip Rental - May 2nd, 2008

Casper

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in for sure WITH my 2000 busa -wink wink nick- we going heads up nick to see if i know what i ride????? ill even give u a few and the break

p.s im joking but ill bethere he gave me a hard time and talked shyt when i first sighed on ohiorides.. i have to relearn how to ride it

im in for sure WITH my 2000 busa -wink wink nick- we going heads up nick to see if i know what i ride????? ill even give u a few and the break

p.s im joking but ill bethere he gave me a hard time and talked shyt when i first sighed on ohiorides.. i have to relearn how to ride it

Haha...hey man, you're the one who fucked with us by putting newer plastics on an older bike. I WAS right in a way. :D;)

BTW, I've never done anything but 10mph starts racing. I would love to know how to launch good so I can drag race more. It will be a HUGE learning experience for me.

Anyone interested in riding up there on our bikes together to watch? I cant remember if theres parking that really permits motorcycles tho..

Typically they have a whole paved parking lot behind the stands you can park your bikes/trailers/etc in on the east side of the track.

Haha...hey man, you're the one who fucked with us by putting newer plastics on an older bike. I WAS right in a way. :D;)

BTW, I've never done anything but 10mph starts racing. I would love to know how to launch good so I can drag race more. It will be a HUGE learning experience for me.

Well you definately got the clutch that will hold up at the strip. Kaw did wonders on that clutch.

• 4 weeks later...
Thats fukn weak................How many tickets ? What is CR only allowing so many bikes?

No, there were 80 spots. All 80 filled up. I may be able to get you a ticket if you want. A few people bought extras. Let me know how serious you are though.

• 4 weeks later...
Isn't it supposed to rain all weekend? is there a rain date?

National Trail Raceway - Hebron, Ohio (about 25 mins east of Cbus)

Friday, May 2nd, 2008

Rain date: Wednesday, May 7th, 2008

10am-4pm w/ free admission to Friday Night Street Fights, 5-11pm

Max of 80 vehicles

Price: $25

Rain date is Wednesday, May 7th.

I'm not sure if its going to rain Friday or not. The forecast has changed so many times in the past few days. Right now weather.com says 74 and a 50% chance of t-storms, but accuweather.com says 81 and cloudy. Nobody knows I think.