Spring Dragstrip Rental - May 2nd, 2008

Casper

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of all cars to choose from, you sink money into a dart????

yes I like mopars I could care less if you like my car or not. It is extreamly clean, and original. To those who know classic cars understand that I am sitting very pretty on this car. I will only make money off of it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that it isn't worth a good amount of money!

l_76ba2b20b27baf0a7d787dc1533e9cdd.jpg

sadly it is an automatic I'm the 3rd owner of this car. I have the factory hood that came on the car but needed some more air flow so put this one on. It does have a shiftkit. The car is super clean. Has only 55,000 miles on the car. I like my car and could car less what some people on here say. I highly doubt many people on this board have a classic car sitting in the garage next to their bike. I'm very lucky to have been able to grow up with these cars and can appreciate them.

Quit being so damn sensitive. Gosh! :p If you don't care, don't worry about it then. We were just expressing our opinion. I don't care what someone likes, if they/you like it, then so be it. It's your life. We was just expressing that it wouldn't be our choice. If everyone liked the same shit, this world would be lame. ;)

Quit being so damn sensitive. Gosh! :p If you don't care, don't worry about it then. We were just expressing our opinion. I don't care what someone likes, if they/you like it, then so be it. It's your life. We was just expressing that it wouldn't be our choice. If everyone liked the same shit, this world would be lame. ;)

Wasn't my first choice either to be honest but the car has grown on me! and your right if we all liked the same shit the world would be lame!

of all cars to choose from, you sink money into a dart????

Do you know anything about classic cars????

Wait, you're telling someone to quit being sensitive? :lol:

Nope, it's a Wednesday, I won't be there. That sucks, because I would like to go. Oh well, maybe some other time. :dunno:

Uhm, the raindate is Wednesday. The regular date is Friday.