for all the hi point haterz!

kawi kid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a 45acp i paid $130 new for..it is only for home defence ...figured if i run out of bullets i could beat somone to death with it..LOL

In the first video around the 3 min mark they bring that up..... and test it lol

My friend that we help crew for his late model(dirt) is sponsored from them. Build IN Mansfield, Ohio, so I mean even if they are for a good drop gun or just to have around hte house. Mine is stashed somewhere with 2 mags only I know, you are still supporting the economy.

Lets skip Justin's wedding.

Ohhhh shit I didn't know you were coming back for it! HIDE YUR KIDZ, HIDE YUR WIFFFFE!!!

Maybe we could go early in the morn..... or Sunday when we are hung over and feeling like shit lol.

(Mostly) all I've ever heard is that they're crap.

Having never shot one I cannot honestly offer an opinion of how they do or don't function.

I can, however, state that to my eyes they're fugly as hell, which matters little if they function as required.

You better get a good gun belt and suspenders they are heavy

well im used to carrying around an iPhone 4 with the otterbox defender case on it so I think ill be good lol that and theres nothing wrong with being 'Heavy" :D

theres nothing wrong with being 'Heavy" :D

Yeah, i'd rather have a brick in my hand than a feather to defend myself when that $99 pile of parts fails in the middle of a shit hitting the fan situation :rolleyes: