LCP, 600 rds 380 auto, 2 small holsters $400

2talltim

LCP,600 rds 380 auto, 2 small holsters $400, couple years old, perfect condition maybe 100 rounds through it(if that)

i wanna buy the FN that for sale on here but i have to sell this first, if the FN sells before i sell this i might hold on to it

im headed to swappers day with this stuff in the car.. ill check on here a few times while im gone

• Upvote 1

LCP,600 rds 380 auto, 2 small holsters $400, couple years old, perfect condition maybe 100 rounds through it(if that)

i wanna buy the FN that for sale on here but i have to sell this first, if the FN sells before i sell this i might hold on to it

im headed to swappers day with this stuff in the car.. ill check on here a few times while im gone

GLWS.

I'm contemplating heading to Swapper's day, if I do, I'll see if I can track you down!

It was priced well to sell quickly. Much more and you would have been sitting on it for a while. The ammo made the deal since there isn't a used market and you're looking at $14 per box at their cheapest. So $170 in ammo and a $280 gun new. Well done.