Advice on twisty: position/lean/line Progress so far.

NinjaDoc

Something everyone should do. Whenever it gets too complicated, or too intense, or confusing. Go ahead and back off, slow down and take it easy. Or even stop and take a break. Not worth the danger, there will always be another day.

I've learned so much riding on the street by riding with a few people who are alot faster than me.. I just registered for mid-o for the 26th--cant wait to be out on the track in a controlled environment and see what the bike can do!

The only bad thing about the street is how much stuff you have to look out for when going through corners.. I sure hope I never experience low(or high) siding into a car, guard rail or telephone pole.. sure scares me thinking about it lol.

I've learned so much riding on the street by riding with a few people who are alot faster than me.. I just registered for mid-o for the 26th--cant wait to be out on the track in a controlled environment and see what the bike can do!

the bike can do it no problem, it's seeing what you can do.

motoseries, STT, and Mid Ohio PTR are all great for their instructional programs.

they also all rent leathers. I believe Motoseries is $35, not sure how much the others charge. If you ask nice, I've heard that Todd has found gloves and even boots in the past for people. regardless of where you ride, if you wear a size 42US (euro 52) you can borrow one of my spare set of leathers. I'd tell you that if you "break it, you buy it" but at this point, I don't think I could tell shortly of utter destruction of the suit. lololololol i may even have a 2 piece suit that i can steal back from my friend if he is done using it (also size 42US)

more than likely, any track day you go to will have some chumps like us from OR there, so post up if you decide to go to an event and you can see who's all there to hang out with if you don't wanna do it alone.