New guy from Dayton

sluijs01

Hello all. I came across this forum from one of my other sportbike forums.

My name is Paul and I'm from Dayton.

I'm 20 and I've had my endorsement for 3 years, 4 this summer

I ride a 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i that I bought back in August of 2007

Before that I had my dad's 1976 Honda CB360T

I'm a seasonal rider, so my bike has been winterized :(, and I also attend college in Toledo, so my bike is back home in Dayton anyway

I hope to learn a lot from others in this forum.

post-2368-1369097838959_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Hopefully I meet up with some of you to get some riding in this late spring/summer. I've got a lot to learn about riding techniques.

Welcome...

I went to school at UD.

Gotta love UD. I live about 2 minutes from there.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Hopefully I meet up with some of you to get some riding in this late spring/summer. I've got a lot to learn about riding techniques.

I live about 5 minutes from there. Fraze Pavillion area is where I'm at. Between Shroyer and Ackerman. ;)

Yeah... Great parties in the Ghetto... of course they arent what they used to be...

that explains it....

Not sure what that means but if you are insinuating rich kid, your sadly mistaken.

I worked 3 jobs while putting myself through school there and Im still paying those damn loans and will be for a long time to come....

I will agree that there are allot of spoiled shits that go there though... And I got in plenty of fights with them when they came in the bar I bounced at and thought they ran the place and could do whatever they wanted.... the law students were some of the worst....

Not sure what that means but if you are insinuating rich kid, your sadly mistaken.

I worked 3 jobs while putting myself through school there and Im still paying those damn loans and will be for a long time to come....

I will agree that there are allot of spoiled shits that go there though... And I got in plenty of fights with them when they came in the bar I bounced at and thought they ran the place and could do whatever they wanted.... the law students were some of the worst....

whoa, my bad :eek:

sorry flounder didnt mean to make anybody crazy mad, just trying to stir some crap , apparently i got more than what i asked for.

i know how you feel about busting your ass just for a place in society, i have been working 60- hours a week and going to school full time for a year now, and its not easy nor is it my first try. i have given up twice now. i give you a one up on me for actually going through with it and finishing and getting a degree

whoa, my bad :eek:

sorry flounder didnt mean to make anybody crazy mad, just trying to stir some crap , apparently i got more than what i asked for.

i know how you feel about busting your ass just for a place in society, i have been working 60- hours a week and going to school full time for a year now, and its not easy nor is it my first try. i have given up twice now. i give you a one up on me for actually going through with it and finishing and getting a degree

I give props to everyone that busts their ass and make sacrifices to get their education.. cudos to you as well. :D I may have mis taken your original statement.

• 11 months later...