hello from cincy!

gixxie750

I finally made the 17s at putnam and on shagged tires, pretty sad on the 600 I haven't been to Putnam on new tires in 2 years.. :lol: And the lap after was going to be a low 17 maybe a 16 as I was faster up until the bus stop and checkerd :cursing: the next lap.

Nothing like knowing your on a faster lap and seeing the checkered at the Bus Stop.

If I can get back there this year on the 1000 I hope to see some 15s at least.

my best at putnam in 17.2 . I was just getting in the groove too! I want 15's and i'll be happy with that lol. I will be at putnam with apex2apex just 1 day this year.

I think had I gone with new tires and only ran the advanced group I could have hit some 16s last year, but it was hard to run Begginer and intermediate paces through the day then try and turn it up.

The session i got my 17.6 I started out 1:20 then dropped to two 1:19s, then two 1:18s then the 1:17.6 and next lap was faster I know since I nailed turns 1-4, and was even or better through 5.

I wonder if the Corner worker at Bust Stop heard me scream F@CK when I came into it.