Tank bag: Thoughts? Magnetic??

YSR_Racer_99

Would like one for the SV6. I don't need anything large. If I need to carry a gallon of milk, I'll take a backpack (or come home with a nice, new blue cruiser...). Just need something to carry mail, stuff from errands, etc. Don't really want a micro. Was looking at the Cortech Tribag, but I think thats overkill for my needs. Need to carry stuff thats too large for my jacket pockets, but too small for a slingpack/ backpack.

Also, should I be wary of magnet systems, as far as phone/ mp3 player, flashdrives, or any other reason??

Thx

Jeff

I got the Fieldsheer Contour tank bag for my Ninja 250

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/71/2521/ITEM/Fieldsheer-Contour-Tank-Bag.aspx

Worked great with the Ninja. Held plenty without expansion. Would probably hold that gallon of milk with expansion but I never tried it.

The magnetic base does not work with my Vstrom as it has plastic panels covering the side of the tank. However I am able to use a strap on base that works.

Craig