Any OHP

Hutch

Got ticket today, got quick question he didn't have me sign the ticket isn't that something you usually do?

Unfortunately, the ticket is still valid. The Trooper may have been a rookie, I'm sure his OIC will rip him a new one. They may have not caught it yet, that it wasn't signed. They could call you down to the post, to sign the court copy part. Most village, city, and gov LEO's don't have much use for Troopers. We call them taillight chasers. That sucks about the ticket bro.:(

Unfortunately, the ticket is still valid. The Trooper may have been a rookie, I'm sure his OIC will rip him a new one. They may have not caught it yet, that it wasn't signed. They could call you down to the post, to sign the court copy part. Most village, city, and gov LEO's don't have much use for Troopers. We call them taillight chasers. That sucks about the ticket bro.:(

Hold up..."the ticket is still valid"....but........"call you down to the post"????....as in, if I get called down to the post I can say I never got said ticket?...Not signed=Not valid? :D

Some departments don't even ask you to sign it, they just hand it over to the violator. Some of them just write "served" on the signature line.

Hold up..."the ticket is still valid"....but........"call you down to the post"????....as in, if I get called down to the post I can say I never got said ticket?...Not signed=Not valid? :D

The tickets yours all day long. We had a few of our guys who didn't have the driver sign for the ticket. But, were local, and they volunteered to come back to sign it. I guess if you had a good attorney;) Cheaper to just take your behavior modifier. sucks its 2 pts.

The tickets yours all day long. We had a few of our guys who didn't have the driver sign for the ticket. But, were local, and they volunteered to come back to sign it. I guess if you had a good attorney;) Cheaper to just take your behavior modifier. sucks its 2 pts.

Are you a po

Some departments don't even ask you to sign it, they just hand it over to the violator. Some of them just write "served" on the signature line.

Ok, that's news to me. But I'm sure they do that. When someone doest want to sign their 2255 (OVI & DUS form) we just write refused on it. And they still get charged.

I don't want to put in out on here. Its up in the Cleveland area. You're safe:D I don't mess with motorcycles. How many cops you know that ride R1's? ;)

lol jw cause my dads a Columbus po and I was actually surprised how many of his friends ride but mostly cruisers lol

Hope not its like a hour away (New Philadelphia I think)