It Lives!

buildit

After a year and a half plus of waiting for the replacement stator for the YZ424 from Electrosport, they finally sent the replacement two weeks ago. Today it was installed. :dirtbike:

yz42620113.jpg

The psychopathic dual sport lives again! :metal: Low to decide what to do with it.

A. save money renew tags and insure.

B. Just get a trail sticker and make it my State APV bike.

C. Put it back on CL as a street legal dirt bike.

:rolleyes: What to do?

Why'd it take so long to get it?

The origional stators had a flaw. So they started reworking the design. Three months after I returned mine under warranty Electrosport was bought out. I tried to force the issue with then Attorney General Cordray but was told they went under nothing he could do. Lucky, the president of the new parent company sent me a letter stating that when they got the new design finished and tested I'd be sent one. Well, a year and a broken leg latter I decided to sell the bike as I hardly ride it being not street legal. Everyone wanted to get it at the KBB of a regular YZ426 because of the stator issue. So I looked online and found Electrosport had stators for the 426 for sale again. I contacted them and asked why I never got mine. They said records must have been lost please resend the proof. I found the letter from the president of the Co and a week later I had the stator. That's why. :rolleyes: