Yuengling

Casper

the news said they were waiting in line at 5am to buy it..lol..like they were going to run out or something.

Lol that's funny

My dad just got this Kentucky bourbon beer that's like $12 for a four pack that he said is pretty good

Lol that's funny

My dad just got this Kentucky bourbon beer that's like $12 for a four pack that he said is pretty good

its brewed at a place in Louisville, if you are ever there you have to goto their and get it fresh as its absolutely unbelievable. There is a bar in Downtown Cleveland that has it on tap pretty regularly and although still amazing, its nothing getting it fresh at the brewery

So is 'Y' really comparable to any other beer?

target market or taste?

As far as target market, the regular would compete with the Miller Lite, Bud Light and Coors Light. I've not had the Black and Tan yet so I can't comment on that. Taste wise its pretty unique, don't really know how to explain it

So is 'Y' really comparable to any other beer?

I prefer it to all of the standard domestic beers .... Michelob, Bud, Miller, etc... There are still tons of MICROS and higher end beers that I'll pull off of the shelf first. The Black and Tan will give the higher-end stouts a run.

its brewed at a place in Louisville, if you are ever there you have to goto their and get it fresh as its absolutely unbelievable. There is a bar in Downtown Cleveland that has it on tap pretty regularly and although still amazing, its nothing getting it fresh at the brewery

Cleveland seems to have a pretty good bar scene for some good brews. Me loves a good draft :o Mmmm winter brews coming soon.

Cleveland seems to have a pretty good bar scene for some good brews. Me loves a good draft :o Mmmm winter brews coming soon.

unless theres ones I'm missing that I don't go to, the 2 best are Winking Lizard and City Tap (the aforementioned bar I was referencing) for a large selection of excellent draft beers. The 2 breweries are also excellent though, being Great Lakes obviously and the new Market Garden joint in Ohio City as well

unless theres ones I'm missing that I don't go to, the 2 best are Winking Lizard and City Tap (the aforementioned bar I was referencing) for a large selection of excellent draft beers. The 2 breweries are also excellent though, being Great Lakes obviously and the new Market Garden joint in Ohio City as well

I went to one a couple years ago that had a goo selection cant remember though. I am excited for my first Great Lakes visit in November. :D

columbus has some awesome bars for beer lovers. Bobs on High has god knows how many taps (30?) and so many different bottled imported beers its stupid.

I know. I have yet to make it there... I will in the near future and its fairly close to me. Brews Cafe in Granville impressed me as well.

I went to one a couple years ago that had a goo selection cant remember though. I am excited for my first Great Lakes visit in November. :D

if it was downtown a few years ago my guess would be Winking Lizard. City tap and Market Garden are both new in the last 18 months

Great Lakes is awesome in every aspect. You definitely want to eat there and I HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest the Old World Burger. And if you're looking to go out after definitely walk over to Bier Markt (http://bier-markt.com/) as well as Speak Easy (in the basement of Bier Markt) and Market Garden Brewert (http://marketgardenbrewery.com/)

if it was downtown a few years ago my guess would be Winking Lizard. City tap and Market Garden are both new in the last 18 months

Great Lakes is awesome in every aspect. You definitely want to eat there and I HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest the Old World Burger. And if you're looking to go out after definitely walk over to Bier Markt (http://bier-markt.com/) as well as Speak Easy (in the basement of Bier Markt) and Market Garden Brewert (http://marketgardenbrewery.com/)

We were planning on dinner and brews at Great Lakes.... I guess Ill be gettin that burger. We are hitting the Browns game in the AM and tailgating around 7 so prolly not much going on after the brewery so proper preparations for the game can be made.

We were planning on dinner and brews at Great Lakes.... I guess Ill be gettin that burger. We are hitting the Browns game in the AM and tailgating around 7 so prolly not much going on after the brewery so proper preparations for the game can be made.

sounds like a phenomenal plan and half home game days for me except replace great lakes with the Hustler Club