motocyclist killed near tipp city

snot

Sorry to hear of the loss of a fellow rider, but I wouldn't say he was "killed"...I'd say he had a fatal accident.

He was killed. His life was ended. The accident killed him. What am I missing here?

Are you making some point that it was his own actions that caused his death? Irrelevant - he was still killed in the accident.

He was killed. His life was ended. The accident killed him. What am I missing here?

Are you making some point that it was his own actions that caused his death? Irrelevant - he was still killed in the accident.

I think the point was some people feel it is more appropriate or proper to say "fatal accident"

I think the point was some people feel it is more appropriate or proper to say "fatal accident"

I see no difference. :confused: There are many different ways of saying the same thing. "Motorcyclist dies in accident". "Rider loses life in accident". "Rider suffers fatal injuries in accident". It's all the same thing.

Educate me... :confused: