Eating challenges

redkow97

try to keep these GENERIC, so everyone can suffer equally (i.e. don't post about how hard the Melt challenge is, because there are only 3 locations, and all in the Cleveland area. I want to be able to stay on level terms with other ORDN peeps)

Height: 6' dead

weight: ~175

I have participated in "the Dave Thomas Challenge." We bought 2 of every item on the dollar menu, and my friend Russ and I faced off to see who could get through the most items.

He got further, but puked, so I won by default. the junior bacon cheeseburger and 5-piece nuggets have since been taken off the value menu, too, so that changes things a bit. The salad and baked potato were harder than anticipated... (was 21 yrs old and about 180 lbs. at the time)

I've also put down 5 of the McDonald's double-cheeseburgers (before the McDouble existed, they were $1) on a bet from a coworker. (23 yrs old and 190 lbs. by then. More working out)

What has everyone else attempted? I think i need to try a wing challenge...

Edited by redkow97

5 McDoubles? That's just warmin' up, son.

I always seem to get clean-up duty when we're grilling for lotsa folk. Couple of cheesburgers, couple of brats, couple hot dogs, some chicken, then visit the turlet with the sports section...

I have either an empty leg or a tapeworm - not sure which.

16 Skyliners and a second place in a Coney eating contest was the most recent. 3rd place in a BW3 Challenge with Wild sauce when that was the hottest.

McDonald's Cheeseburgers-11, and a medium mushroom pizza because nobody would share one with me.

The Chipotle Challenge (created by a couple friends and I in college):

You must eat 1 burrito, 1 order of tacos and 1 quesadilla with meat in 1 hour. You cant puke or shit for an hour after or you lose.

The Skyline Challenge:

1 Large 3-way

6 Cheese Coneys

3 Chillitos with Spaghetti

1.5 hour time limit. 2hr no puke/poop limit

The Golden Corral

Weigh in before entering the buffet. Put on 10lbs by the time you leave the buffet. 3hr limit

My personal record

4 chipotle burritos

under an hour

Taco bell record

5 soft tacos

5 chicken quesadillas

5 crunch wrap supremes

under 1 hour

Wendy's (worked there for 3 years)

I can eat just bout anything from there in mass amounts

Have made an eaten a quadruple

Normal order

1 asiago chicken

2 crispy chicken

1 baconator

1 large fri

Done the dagwood 4 times, after MvF it became larger for reference. Done it twice before twice after. For reference these were done in under 30 minutes due to lunch breaks. Pic was on the wall for 2 of them last time I was there, but that was 1.5 yrs ago.

50pc nugs from MickeyD's, Med. Fries, Coke, done this 5 times last football season and can't wait to do it again. The 20 pc is a joke, basically I order 2 of those anytime I want nugs if they don't have the 50. Also done in under 30 mins due to lunch time restraints

I've also eaten several of these, and made several at home too; http://americanfood.about.com/od/extremeamericancuisine/a/garplate.htm

Mix that Garbage Plate with Genny Light and it's heaven.

Edit; did the blazing wing challenge in college too, but I eat Blazin Wings for fun so that really isnt a challenge.

I like the posted challenges for sure, I've never done the Cici's but love that place. May try that sooner than later.

Edited by madcat6183
Added one

Only real challenge I've ever done was the BW3s blazing challenge. You have to eat 12 of there Blazing wings In under 6 minutes. They are extra saucy and you dont get a drink.. I did mine in 4.28 but a buddy of mine did it in 1.31. It was amazing I couldn't eat regular wings that fast... pictures use to be up at the BW3s in sidney this was 5 years ago though... other than that my friends and I like to do the Cousin Vinnies big ten challenge. Pizza and CHEESY bread 2 drinks.. in under a half hour..

We did a Cici's pizza challenge once.

No real "rules" other than do it in one sitting...

26 slices of pizza

8 breadsticks

4 cinnamon rolls

I think the next closest person to me had 21 slices (and didn't eat the crust), no breadsticks, no dessert.

fat ass

Red lobster is having their all you can eat shrimp.....just sayin ;)

• Upvote 1

I've been having to go around the country for work over the last year and a half, and when I'm out, I try to go to the same places that Adam went on Man vs Food. Some of the places have Challenges, while others just have great food.

fat ass

Red lobster is having their all you can eat shrimp.....just sayin ;)

Red Lobster is gross, and all the ones I'm close to are ghetto.

But, my neighbors have been run out of the local one after getting the all-you-can-eat. Red Lobster started serving them cold shrimp after about the 6th or 7th plate. :nono:

Every time I go to the mongolian bbg with my dad it turns into an eating challenge. Last time I knocked out 5 bowls stuffed full of ny strip and a little bell pepper and onions, my old mad finished 5 and asked for another bowl :wtf:. Our waitress looked at us like we were either crazy or stupid or both.

Red Lobster is gross, and all the ones I'm close to are ghetto.

But, my neighbors have been run out of the local one after getting the all-you-can-eat. Red Lobster started serving them cold shrimp after about the 6th or 7th plate. :nono:

yeah that all you can eat shrimp is a load of bs, it takes them forever to bring out your next order of shrimp. when you get your first order you better go ahead and place your next order because it will take them 15-20min to get the plate out to you. imo their shrimp is nasty as fuck, they salt the shit out of it so you can only eat so much.