Four Loko and the law... again...

Casper

i think im the only asshole that didn't get the effects of the original Four Loko. I had 2 cans in a bit over an hour and didn't even get very drunk. Could this be my sign of a larger drinking problem? :lol:

i think im the only asshole that didn't get the effects of the original Four Loko. I had 2 cans in a bit over an hour and didn't even get very drunk. Could this be my sign of a larger drinking problem? :lol:

Original? It's been changed?

I bought 6 of them to take on a ski trip with a bunch of friends. Loser of each beer pong game had to split one before they were allowed to play again.

I agree that Four Loko tastes horrible, but the sugar concentration flat-out makes my stomach hurt. I've encountered the same problem when getting "iced."

The best course of action is to "thin" Four Loko with cheap light beer. It becomes more palatable, and every bit as intoxicating.

No longer contains caffeine. Changing the recipe was easier than fighting with authorities on whether or not it appealed to underage drinkers, or combining a stimulant and depressant was dangerous.

That's pretty common with drug users. Ride a stimulant up then ride it down with a depressant. Repeat.

Not sure how caffeine and ethanol react with each other though. I would think they may "cancel" each other out but I have not seen any research to support that.

I haven't even bothered to drink it now that it's without caffeine. The old stuff made me get a little.. rowdy.

The hangovers off that stuff were epic.. I can get fall down shit faced drunk on beer, and be semi-functional the next day. Even just 2 cans of four loco and nothing else, and I can't hardly open my eyes without puking the next day.