Apple says Steve Jobs has died

Sniper_308

iSad

I have trouble processing the fact that a man of essentially unlimited wealth and resources still succumbs to cancer. Again, rest in peace....

Yes, cancer sucks. :( We've had too much of it in our families, and lost too many relatives and friends from it.

As much as I dislike Apple as a company, Jobs was a tech visionary and a big asset to the tech industry. RIP

Steve Jobs was a marketing genius, and happened to make some decent products! His passing is going to leave a mark on the technology industry.

Personal computers' date=' aside. Think of all the innovations that Apple has developed that have been copied by the competition. He set the bar, and even the haterz can't deny that.[/quote']

You're right! Even I can't argue that!

For the record, I don't think I've ever said that Apple made a bad product, just not one that really appeals to me.

Not an Apple user here but I feel even though many of us may not utilize any of their hardware we all have felt the ripple of this man's innovationary mind in that this ripple was felt and responded to by so many other manufacturers that much of the technology we now have is because of this man's thinking mind.

RIP...the world is a better place for having had Steve Jobs in it and its all our loss for having him gone.

The GUI, Mouse, etc... Touchscreen phone...

Sorry but he was not the first to envision or invent these products.

Though I could argue Apple products were the first to make really effective use of all of these.

RIP Steve Jobs

• 2 weeks later...