Mom sells son for Disney money

chevysoldier

A Delaware mother of three has been charged with selling her infant son for $15,000 because she wanted money to go to Disney World,police said on Wednesday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/05/us-pennsylvania-baby-sold-idUSTRE79456B20111005?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews&ca=moto

What's the difference between a private sale and going through The Man? I mean' date=' other than the money part... that's a bit shitty. Otherwise, it's essentially the same thing as adoption, or relinquishing parental rights.

Buncha' nosey busy bodies. :nono:[/quote']

Pauly supports unregulated human trafficking.

While you're at the people store Pauly, can you pick me up one slave boy and one slave girl, that are fit and ready to work? Color makes no difference, but the girl should look like she'll at least grow up to be attractive -- resale value is important for me.

I don't even have to pay MONIEZ for my slave children? Even better.

There are a lot of fun things to do with free children....

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2011/09/jennifer_barnes_adopted_a_chil.php

*Of course, that's not to say the regulated market is 100% effective (as shown above), but I have to believe there's at least some better checks than just the "adopt a stray" strategy employed with kittens and puppies. Just spitballin' here, but I don't think the goal is to treat children like chattle.

Edited by JRMMiii

Right... 'regulate'... i.e. 'make money'.

I just googled it. Domestic adoptions are big industry. Everyone has their dick-beaters in the mix. The average adoption costs $25k-35k.

So are you saying the "buyer" got a good deal or the "seller" got ripped off?

Human trafficing at its finest right there. That is about as unrelated to adoption as one can get. What should be done as part of her munishment is to separate her brain from her reproductive sytem. Let the courts decide the method. And the tool that thought is was cool to pick a black market kid in installments should get to spend 1 million hours in community service cleaning abortion clinics with his tongue. The kid should get to live out the rest of his life in Disney World free of charge.

There's no speculation here, Pauly. They only knew eachother through mutual friends, per the article. I'm talking about this exact situation here. Regardless of his desire to raise a child, there is a proper way to go about adpoting through a process set forth long ago to ensure as best as possble that someone is qualified to provide for that child as a parent. One of the aspects of that process is to ensure that women don't use their procreates as a revenue stream to finance their vacations. And for someone to foster that idea by enabling her to do so is just as guilty IMHO.

I agree that the system for adoption is convoluted (to be kind) and very expensive. A small part of that is a means to say that those that can afford this process are more likely to properly support a child financially without any form of assistance (though that is not the entirety of why its so expensive). And I agree with your sentiment that there are plenty of truly wholesome folks out there who are capable of providing a sound, safe, and loving environment for raising a child that might not otherwise have that with its biological parents. Its not unheard of at all for a set of relatives to raise a child, as they can provide for it much better than the parent(s) themselves. As well, I am sure there are numerous occurrances of folks bypassing the system if the conditions allow that to happen. Doing it for the right reasons (i.e. the well-being of the child) are not evil. However I would rather condone folks following the ardurous path to adoption than bypass the system, and setting a precedent that its okay to establish your own form of adoption. That sets a precedent that lends itself much more to human trafficking than adoption.

if i give my coal away, or sell it, you can't call the buyer/recipient a thIEf. also, your stance states you love abortion and therefore love to kill babies. what kind of person are you, it's like i hardly know you at all or something.

if i give my coal away, or sell it, you can't call the buyer/recipient a thIEf. also, your stance states you love abortion and therefore love to kill babies. what kind of person are you, it's like i hardly know you at all or something.

Imma bastard. I's sorry.:(