From Columbus Loop/ Hocking Area/ Jacobs Ladder

Blitz

http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.com/rideplanner/road.jsp?roadId=438470&locale=en_US

I've done some route planning and Google mapping and this route looks fun, scenic and safe. I'm thinking we meet at the Shell on 256 and 70 in Reynoldsburg at 10am on Saturday. Fill up there and we can stop again mid route either in Chillicothe, Laurelville, or Lancaster.

Should be a great ride for the fall leaves and it takes us through the Jacobs Ladder area. I mean who wouldn't want to say they rode Jacobs Ladder? Any and all are invited. Times can be adjusted as well as the route but let me know in the thread in advance.

Ride planner says it's 153.8 miles and should take 3 hours and 16 mins.

Edited by Blitz

Be careful for some of the gravel in turns towards the end of Revenge Rd.

Just my opinion, but 374 off 33 at Rockbridge was awesome the last time I rode it. I would switch to that section if it were me. 33 to 374 to 180 into Laurelville. Just a suggestion. By the way, if you like twisties, you should go out 56 just a little further than your plan shows. Sorry, this is your ride, just a couple of suggestions.

Be careful for some of the gravel in turns towards the end of Revenge Rd.

Just my opinion, but 374 off 33 at Rockbridge was awesome the last time I rode it. I would switch to that section if it were me. 33 to 374 to 180 into Laurelville. Just a suggestion. By the way, if you like twisties, you should go out 56 just a little further than your plan shows. Sorry, this is your ride, just a couple of suggestions.

No man.....thanks for the suggestions. This was just mapped from my computer chair. Suggestions are welcome from someone that has been on these roads. Thanks man. I'll look at it and make changes tonight when I get back. Thanks again.

Follow 374 all the way to 664, turn right then left on 56. 180 isn't much after 374 turns off.

Edit: just looked at your map. You need to ride hocking with us sometime. You're missing all the good roads to ride Harley roads and cow paths.

Edited by max power

Follow 374 all the way to 664, turn right then left on 56. 180 isn't much after 374 turns off.

Edit: just looked at your map. You need to ride hocking with us sometime. You're missing all the good roads to ride Harley roads and cow paths.

Werd!

Hi James!

I just joined yesterday and saw your posting for the ride tomorrow. Wanted to know if I can come along on the ride. Rider for 3 years; 82 CB750K :-) Just got back from riding the dragon (my second trip). And I do like the twists and turns!

Allen

U doin this or riding with hutch?

Well...after riding with Hutch, Brent and Joey today and because I don't know these roads I'm going towards the riding with Hutch and company to the other ride route. I learned a lot today in that maybe I should learn a little more before I start leading these things or putting them together and I should probably ride with established riders and routes. Doesn't mean I won't explore....just don't want to take the reigns.

Sorry guys (Bkizz) if I started something I didn't finish. I apologize.

And Allen: You're welcome to come along on any of these. You have more experience than me and heck....I've been playing around with planning them.

Edited by Blitz

Well...after riding with Hutch, Brent and Joey today and because I don't know these roads I'm going towards the riding with Hutch and company to the other ride route. I learned a lot today in that maybe I should learn a little more before I start leading these things or putting them together and I should probably ride with established riders and routes. Doesn't mean I won't explore....just don't want to take the reigns.

And Allen: You're welcome to come along on any of these. You have more experience than me and heck....I've been playing around with planning them.

You wanna meet up at shell again then head out from their

bummer man...but yea I understand. I'm not trying to ride that hard tomorrow. Sounds like you boys are. I guess it's onto plan B...whatever that may be.

bummer man...but yea I understand. I'm not trying to ride that hard tomorrow. Sounds like you boys are. I guess it's onto plan B...whatever that may be.

Maybe hook up with rideoflife and do hocking. If James can't ride early am I'll let you kno and maybe take a nice Cruz threw hocking or somethin